Re: [AMBER] 回复: Using CHARMM 36 force field in AMBER

From: Chris Neale <candrewn.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 20:50:02 -0700

Or generate the charmm topology in gromacs (expanded topology file via gmx
gromp -pp option) and run that through the parmed tool gromber. That's what
I do, but only because I am more familiar with gromacs than with charmm or
namd.

For that usage, single point energy evaluations between gromacs and amber
(both using charmm36 protein and lipid) are close but not exact. Though
note you need in this case to rename your water atoms or set the pmemd
inputs so that it knows how to settle the water properly.