Re: [AMBER] When does cpptraj use information from the original pdb file?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 09:30:27 -0500

By default recent versions of cpptraj (definitely 16+) will use
information from the PDB such as original residue number, chain ID,
etc only when writing in the PDB format (e.g. from using
trajout/outtraj/crdout etc). There is currently no mechanism for
making cpptraj use this information in non-PDB output such as that
from atomicfluct or in atom mask selection. It could potentially be
useful to add in the future. I have opened an issue on GitHub related
to this (https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj/issues/459) and will try
to get to it when I get a chance.

-Dan