Re: [AMBER] frequency contact maps

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:48:19 -0500

Hi,

Sorry, I got a little ahead of myself when I wrote to you before. The
keyword you want is 'contactpdb' for native contacts. The
'nncontactpdb' keyword is for non-native contacts and must be
specified in conjunction with the 'savenonnative' keyword. For the
full syntax type 'help nativecontacts' while running cpptraj
interactively.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 4:04 AM, Antonio Coluccia
<antonio.coluccia.uniroma1.it> wrote:
> this is my input:
> native contact :1-675&!.H :676-32150!&@H distance 6 ref ref.pdb nncontactpdb file.pdb

Note that the actual command is 'nativecontacts'. Also your second
mask looks like it has the order of ! and & switched.

-Dan