Re: [AMBER] Creating a double bond in a pdb file with xleap

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 22:54:10 -0800

When one draws a structure in xleap, this is the one time that getting
double bonds right has any meaning in Amber: because the next step can
be Unit->Build (or Unit->add H and Build), which will cause the planar
structure to resolve into a reasonable 3D one, chemically speaking.

Clicking on bonds in draw mode to rotates bond order. Selecting and
relaxing as an alternative to getting bond orders right and using Build
would be best done after editing selected atoms and applying existing
Amber types if possible.

Bill