Re: [AMBER] Amber16 -mpt-2.15-gcc/6.1.0-RHEL7.3- compilation error

From: Sudhakar Lakkaraju <slakkaraju.asc.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:23:50 -0600

Hi Feng,

Thank you for F90 code file, now Amber gets compiled with MPT, I did not
have to roll back the minor versions of Amber16 to fix nfe module issues.

-make.test serial and parallel works fine.

I would like to test my Amber16 install using mpi and SLURM queue
scripts, where can I find a sample input files to test Amber for
parallel jobs?

I'm a systems admin so my knowledge of Amber is very limited :)

I really appreciate all the help.

Regards

Sudhakar