Re: [AMBER] EPM2 Force field for CO2

From: Liyang Zhu <liyangzhu.lbl.gov>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 09:54:25 -0800

Dear David,

Thanks for your advice, I forgot the mailist fomer time.
I run the NPT simulation for 20ns, the density decreased from 0.8 to 0.03,
and pressure was around 19~21atm at last.

>From other mailist, such as NAMD, GMX, I reallized that this EPM2 model for
CO2 is a rigid model, which has no parameters for bond and angle, and works
well in MC simulation. And I manually give the bond constand of 2000
kcal/mol A^2 and angle constand 2000 kcal/mol theta^2 for MD simulation.
This would be the problem why I can not use EPM2. Some software such as
Gromacs has constrain diretive to define rigid molecule, so is there
methods to define the rigid 180 degree angle and bond lengh in Amber16?

Thanks,
Liyang