Re: [AMBER] APR - atom selection

From: Andreas Tosstorff <andreas.tosstorff.cup.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:38:03 +0100

Dear Jane,

thank you so much for sending the script. Luckily, the binding site I am
looking at is on the proteins surface, so I hope that it won't be to
difficult to use the APR method.

I am currently trying to get the apr.py script running and I am stuck
with an error message saying that it cannot find :49.CA, which is the
atom I defined as H1 in the apr.in file.

Do you happen to also have an updated version of the apr.py script?

Kind regards,

Andreas