Re: [AMBER] [MMPBSA.py.MPI] Two questions (autoimage and parsing of output)

From: Eiros Zamora, Juan <j.eiros-zamora14.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 16:11:01 +0000

Hi Jason,

The trajectories are already imaged as I want them to be — using as anchor the protein, and not the ligand (and with the solvent stripped (:WAT) but not the counterions (:Na+,Cl-)). But after MMPBSA, the output trajectories have the ligand as the anchor of the autoimage command.

Also, do you know if each of the processors in the MPI version process the frames in serial? Or do they work with frames alternately?

Best regards,

Juan