Re: [AMBER] binding energy decomposition

From: Bruno Falcone <brunofalcone.qo.fcen.uba.ar>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 11:03:13 -0300

Hi Jacopo,

That result is probably right. The decomposition gives you the
contribution from each residue and the ligand to the total binding
energy. The contribution from the ligand will be half of the total
binding energy, the other half will come from the receptor. When you do
the decomposition you obtain the contribution from each residue towards
the total energy provided by the receptor.

So as far as I can see your result is fine.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Bruno