Re: [AMBER] lj1264 pmemd.cuda

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 21:27:23 -0500

I'm a little late to the party here, but if you needed the added
performance of GPUs for the 12-6-4 model, OpenMM supports it (using native
Amber prmtop and inpcrd files).

And parmed has an "OpenMM" command that will read basic sander/pmemd input
files and generate NetCDF trajectories (with a sander-like set of
command-line options) for the small subset of functionality that is
supported by that interface (for the most part, just basic MD with
optionally some simple restraints).

HTH,
Jason