Re: [AMBER] Tleap is making C instaed of Cl

From: Thakur, Abhishek <axt651.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 21:56:50 +0000

Hi

I have downloaded my receptor from RCSB website and have docked my ligand with autodock.

The have build complex pdb with MGLTools.

Then I have use antechamber to calculate BCC charges.

Then I have used parmchk to generated frcmod file and tleap to generate other files for ligand.

The taking library file and frcmod file of ligand with the tleap I have build complex parmtop and inpcrd file and saved solvated complex pdb.

In this file I can see that at last position there is Cl, but chimera does not change gree, neither maestro 2D visualizer shows it to be Cl.

It seems to be C, but still in pdb file there it has been outputted as Cl1.

ATOM 8320 Cl1 RRR 515 -7.533 -4.212 4.655 1.00 0.00