Re: [AMBER] clustering

From: Sowmya Indrakumar <soemya.kemi.dtu.dk>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 11:41:39 +0000

Dear Daniel and Bill,
Thank you for your suggestions.
I was expecting RMSD to increase with the cluster number, for instance RMSD of the representative structure to the average structure should be the least considered to the last cluster representative structure to the average). Since here, the frames are partitioned into distinct clusters, we don't take into account any reference structure.

But as you suggested, comparing to the average structure doesn't make sense if there is a lot of changes.
It is still not clear how frames are put into distinct cluster, does it compare all the frames and then assign them to various clusters?

Thanks
Regards
SOwmya