Re: [AMBER] lj1264 pmemd.cuda

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 07:24:24 -0500

Hi Andreas,

No, unfortunately GPU code was never written for the 12-6-4 LJ model so it is CPU only I am afraid. However, it's strange that the GPU code would just run with it. At the time 12-6-4 was added to PMEMD a check should have been added to the GPU startup code to quit if 12-6-4 was detected. The authors of the 12-6-4 model should check this.

All the best
Ross