Re: [AMBER] mpi error in Amber16

From: Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 16:56:11 -0600

Hi Dac,

The job did not start at all. Interestingly, same job with same files ran
on different server. ( no warning, no error, normal output)

Further, when I changed pmemd.MPI to sander.MPI. the job started running on
my system.

What I know that pmemd.MPI works because minimization 1 (min1) was fine
and later heating etc were fine too.

Best,
Hirdesh

*​*