[AMBER] Peptide with non-standard residues

From: Andreas Tosstorff <andreas.tosstorff.cup.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:03:36 +0100

Hi all,

I am trying to generate a peptide with three non standard residues: pGlu
(aka PCA) - His - Gly

I tried generating tha parameter files for PCA in antechamber and then
load it into leap.

Then I used the sequence command: sequence {PCA HIS CGLY}

Then I generated the peptide bond between PCA and HIS and removed the
resulting 2H and O.

I cannot save the parameter files of the resulting peptide, because
several bond, angle and torsion parameters are missing.

What's the best way to approach this? I could not find a tutorial where
this is described.

Kind regards,

Andreas

--
M.Sc. Andreas Tosstorff
Lehrstuhl für Pharmazeutische Technologie und Biopharmazie