Re: [AMBER] rmsf value for 2 chains

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:56:55 -0500

Hi,

You're not doing anything wrong; it's a minor bug (or undocumented
feature depending on how you look at it!). The data set legend in
'atomicfluct'/'rmsf' was always being overwritten. However, the
results themselves are fine. If you're interested, I just fixed this
behavior in the GitHub version: https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj

-Dan