Re: [AMBER] Fwd: some clues about yacc errors on OLCF rhea

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 15:25:21 -0500

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017, Hai Nguyen wrote:

> may be try
> export YACC=/usr/bin/yacc
> to force amber to use your system yacc?

I don't think this will work. But you could edit config.h and set the YACC
variable there to /usr/bin/yacc. As far as I understand it, the value in
config.h (*not* the value in the environment) is what determined which yacc
is used.

[There have indeed been some off-list emails about this. My reservation is
this: if mpicc fails in building yacc, will it not also fail in building
other pieces of Amber?]

...dac