[AMBER] Center atoms (translate & rotate reference)

From: abdennour braka <abdennour.braka.univ-orleans.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 17:40:07 +0100

Hi all,
I would like to center all coordinates of my system with a new Cartesian
system of reference coordinates (translate & rotate my reference)
defined by 4 atoms of my system (Oy, Ox, Oz) In such a way that the new
coordinates of my atom O will be (0,0,0) and get the rest of the
coordinates in this reference.
Is there a possibility to do this with cpptraj.
kind regards,

A.BRAKA
--
Abdennour BRAKA