[AMBER] Installing Amber

From: Karla Galdamez <kgalda.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 22:24:50 -0800

Hi,

Thank you very much in advance for your help. I am trying to download
Amber on Mac OS from the link below.
http://ambermd.org/amber_install.html

I have followed the instructions including XCode, and typing the suggested
commands on the terminal line following instructions as suggested.

Subsequently, I installed XQuartz, and gfortran. However, when I write
down the last command to install Amber: ./configure -macAccelerate clang,
I obtain the response of : ' No such file or directory.
I have included the command lines below.

Thank you once more for your help!
With kind regards,
Karla

>karlas-MacBook-Pro:~ karlagaldamez$ sudo xcodebuild -license
Password:
Apple Inc.

Xcode and Apple SDKs Agreement

>karlas-MacBook-Pro:~ karlagaldamez$ xcode-select --install
xcode-select: error: command line tools are already installed, use
"Software Update" to install updates
>karlas-MacBook-Pro:~ karlagaldamez$ ./configure -macAccelerate clang
-bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

--
Karla M. Galdamez, Ph.D
Affiliate Researcher