Re: [AMBER] amber16 Centos 7

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 19:23:45 -0500

We *strongly* recommend you do not install as root. It shouldn't be
necessary and can potentially open the door to lots of problems.

As Hai suggested reading the Amber 16 manual section on Installation
may be quite helpful. Another great resource is Jason Swail's wiki
http://jswails.wikidot.com/#toc6.

-Dan