Re: [AMBER] amber14 parallel build problems

From: Ada Sedova <ada.a.sedova.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:32:04 -0500

I tried the last suggestion from amber staff of re-untarring amber14 into
the folder again: the same make install crash results.

I notice that the call immediately before the final yacc crash (same crash
errors everytime I have tried this) is to the system libc.so.6 :

/ccs/home/adaa/AMBER/amber14/bin/yacc[0x404dfd]

/lib64/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xfd)[0x7f51769d5d1d]

/ccs/home/adaa/AMBER/amber14/bin/yacc[0x400ea9]

make[2]: *** [cifp.tab.c] Error 1

I wonder if there is a discrepancy between bison yacc and the system lib64
libraries. There is a lib64 directory in the AmberTools folder. I wonder if
I need to set a path to this to avoid the system version from being called?