Re: [AMBER] Single-Point MM-PBSA/GBSA Energy Calculations

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 11:31:01 -0500

hi,

what type of "single-point energy calculations" do you need?

Normally you need to convert pdb files to prmtop and rst7 format then pass
them to MMPBSA program.
It can access a list of rst7 files

e.g from what I did
MMPBSA.py -i ../mmgbsa.in -cp ../../{pdb_folder}/prmtop -y ../../
{pdb_folder}/no_restraint_new_protocol/min_NoH_*rst7

Otherwise, you can look at pytraj (AmberTools16) tutorial to get energy (by
calling pysander)
http://amber-md.github.io/pytraj/latest/tutorials/energy_decomposition.html

hope this help
Hai