[AMBER] restrain protein with two different force constant

From: Khabiri, Morteza <khabiri.med.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:58:47 +0000

Hi

I have a protein with two domain. One domain exist in crystal structure but the other one is modeled.

In order to have a right conformation I would like to make both domains restrains but release the restrain gradually from the modeled domain. I don't see any option in amber documentation to do it automatically.

Is there any suggestion how can I set amber config file based on this plan?

Thanks

Morteza