Re: [AMBER] Error in leaprc.ff14SB (Amber14)

From: Subashini .K <subashinik.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 06:28:06 +0000

Thank you....

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:09 AM
To: AMBER Mailing List
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Error in leaprc.ff14SB (Amber14)

you need to run "tleap" to enter the program first.

("source" command should be run in tleap terminal, not the bash terminal)

Hai

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 12:29 AM, Subashini .K <subashinik.hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Amber users,
>

> Had installed ambertools following the instructions in the website
> https://winmostar.com/en/gmx4wm_en_win.html in windows 7, 64 bit.
NWChem/Gromacs/Amber Installation Guide for Winmosta V7 on ...<https://winmostar.com/en/gmx4wm_en_win.html>
winmostar.com
1. Overview. NWChem, Gromacs and sander launched from Winmostar are supposed to be compiled and installed with Cygwin. To use Acpype to make topology files, Acpype is ...