Re: [AMBER] cpptraj clustering doubt

From: Mary Varughese <maryvj1985.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 10:25:11 +0530

Sir,

I am trying to do a second clustering on the output of a first
clustering ie on the most populated cluster.

As you suggested i do strip and autoimage my trajectory before
clustering ( a receptor- ligand system).

My doubt is that whether the clustered trajectories that i get with
the command option "clusterout cluster clusterfmt amber" would also be
under autoimage.? i want to do a clustering on the most populated
cluster. and i also want to do mmpbsa on it.

Thanking you

mary