Re: [AMBER] Simple normal mode analysis in amber

From: Huang Jing <jing.huang8911.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 22:18:53 +0200

Build the pdb file for your molecules and then generate the parameter by
using "antechamber" command in Ambertool;
then the parameters of bond stretching, angle stretching,... would be
listed in the .frcmod file;
here is the tutorial for "antechamber"
 http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/

jing