Re: [AMBER] cpptraj clustering doubt

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 14:56:27 +0000

HI,
It is little confusing what you are trying to do.
Instead, I will suggest you what I usually do.
Step 1- After I finish my simulations (usually n=3), using cpptraj I strip all waters and ions (you may keep them), autoimage the trajectories and save autoimaged trajectory (without water and ions in my case). Repeat this for each independent runs.
Step2- While performing combined clustering, now load all autoimaged trajectories and perform clustering.

Hope this helps

    Best Regards

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A  Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in
Skype. adrian_elvis12