Re: [AMBER] Force field modifications

From: Jonathan Huihui <Jonathan.Huihui.du.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 21:09:26 +0000

So here's where I'm at so far:

I'm under the impression at this point that the L J A+B coefficients aren't able to be modified for my purpose in the force-field itself, however a post-processing of the .top file itself may yield something.

My question is that after finding the section of the .top file where the coefficients are listed, how are the A and B coefficients listed organized in terms of atom type?

Thanks so much for any and all help so far!

Jonathan Huihui

Graduate Student, University of Denver

Department of Physics & Astronomy

http://portfolio.du.edu/jhuihui2