Re: [AMBER] ZINC PERMEATION PATHWAY

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 16:59:02 +0200

Dear Daniel,

That sounds very reasonable, and its even better than pushing with a arrow vector in a very sinuous pathway. I looked into the manual and there are many ways of defining restraints and using forces.

Are you aware of any paper that does something similar to what you propose? If you could point me to an example paper or to a good tutorial that does something similar I would more than grateful.

Thanks!!!.

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD
Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel