Re: [AMBER] Remove motion of center of mass after obtaining trajectory

From: The Cromicus Productions <thecromicusproductions.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 02:32:06 -0500

I tried the following code in cpptraj, but it seems to not be doing
anything. Any idea of what could I be doing incorrectly?

parm dna-nowater.prmtop
trajin md-nowater.mdcrd
rms first :1-24&!.H=
average crdset
createcrd trajj1
run
reference crdset
crdaction trajj1 rms ref crdset :1-24&!.H=
createcrd CRD1
trajout 1.mdcrd mdcrd
run