[AMBER] 2D distance plots

From: Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 23:48:59 +0530

Hi everyone,

  I want to study the distances between each residue to every other residue
in the protein as a function of time. I want to plot which domains/regions
are coming close and which are moving away from each of the domain/region
in terms of distance. I was able to plot residue cross correlation matrix
for this system. I think this plot will be similar square plot with the 2
axis each representing amino acid residues, but would contain distances (in
form of color in z axis as in cross correlation plot which is from -1 to
+1). Which cpptraj commands should i use. I think i have seen these plots
but don't remember what they are called, hence the confusion.
  Please advice.

Regards

Abhilash