Re: [AMBER] REMD with pressure coupling

From: Chris Neale <candrewn.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 20:10:06 -0700

Dear Jason:

Thank you for this awesome amount of detail. It's very useful to understand
the issue at hand. With respect to the T-REMD runs, it appears from your
email that I could re-enable this test, and set up the simulation in a
bash-shell loop to restart itself whenever it "crashes", thus as you
suggested resetting the grids in this way.

I have some more questions about the sub-cell test, but I'll use a
different title for that.

Thank you again for spending the time to help me with this. Your
description is really useful.

Chris.