[AMBER] locating cpinutil.py file

From: Tsibela German Tebello Mofokeng <1754789.students.wits.ac.za>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 21:29:00 +0200

Dear amber users

I would like to change *"changeradii" to "changeRadii" *in the
cpinutil.py file. Therefore, I tried to locate the *cpinutil.py *file on a
virtualbox loaded with amber14 (ambuntu).

I managed to navigate to AmberTools as shown below:

amber.amber-VirtualBox: /usr/local/amber14/AmberTools
$ls
benchmarks bin configure2 examples include lib lib64 share test

I understand that the file (*cpinutil.py) is* supposed to be located under
the following directory: *AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/etc/cpinutil.py, *but
the AmberTools directory on my system does not have the src sub-directory.

In which directory can I get the *cpinutil.py *file*? *

Regards
Tebello