Re: [AMBER] parmchk2 multiple parameters

From: Andreas Gavrielides <agavri.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 17:47:51 +0000

Thank you very much for the very useful insight on the parmck2 output and I would like to have a follow-up question:

If I want to use the frcmod and gaff parameters in general for use in my own codes as well as other molecular dynamics codes how do I use the two prameters properly to derive one parameter for each specified dihedral ?

Thank you again very much for your reply in advance.

Andreas Gavrielides

Doctorant au CIRIMAT-INP Toulouse

SURF Equipe

Addresse: CIRIMAT ENSIACET,