[AMBER] Specify Grid Origin in 3D-RISM - Is it possible?

From: Lucia Fusani <lucia.x.fusani.gsk.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 14:45:16 +0000

Hi,

I am a PhD student using 3D-RISM implemented in Amber and I would like to specify the grid origin together with the box size.
I specified the box length, the number of grid points and the cut-off distance for solvent-solute potential and the grid origin is always slightly different (as it's either in the centre of the mass or geometry). I would like to be able to specify the same grid origin and size of the solvate box for all the structures I am working with. Would it be something feasible?

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Many thanks

Kind Regards,
Lucia

Lucia Fusani
Industrial PhD Student
Complementary Worker on Assignment at GSK
Molecular Design UK
R&D Platform Technology & Science

GSK Medicines Research Centre
Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NY, UK
Email Lucia.x.Fusani.gsk.com<mailto:Lucia.x.Fusani.gsk.com>

gsk.com<http://www.gsk.com/> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/GSK> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/glaxosmithkline> | Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/glaxosmithkline>

[cid:image001.png.01D0FF8F.1ACF64F0]

GSK monitors email communications sent to and from GSK in order to protect GSK, our employees, customers, suppliers and business partners, from cyber threats and loss of GSK Information. GSK monitoring is conducted with appropriate confidentiality controls and in accordance with local laws and after appropriate consultation.