Re: [AMBER] Constant pH across membrane

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 10:58:06 -0200

Hi Jason. When you say treat the lipids themselves as solvent, do you mean
to include them as titratable residues? I didn't quite get what you meant.
Is the Stern's paper you are referring to this one?
http://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.2731781?journalCode=jcp
I don't have access to the full paper, but thanks anyway for the reference.
We don't have a charmm's license also.
Guess I'll have to see how the results come out.
Thank you
Fabrício