Re: [AMBER] cpptraj cluster -representative structure

From: Thomas Pochapsky <pochapsk.brandeis.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 14:29:32 -0500

Thomas,

The particular structures were selected as having the best fit to two
sets of RDC restraints and their associated alignment tensors. So in a
sense, they were already pre-selected from the dynamics tracks, and I
wanted to see which of them was "best". It turns out, after I aligned
the backbones, there is little difference between any of the selected
structures, no worse than you see with any NMR ensemble, so the point is
probably moot.

Thanks, Tom P.