[AMBER] Uridine diphosphate rhamnose (UDP-Rha)

From: Imma Speciale <i.spec88.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 16:10:13 +0100

Dear all,

I have a problem with the building of UDP-Rhamnose in xleap. I have the pdb
of the nucleotides, but when I try to put it in Xleap, I obtain error
messages as show below:

FATAL: Atom .R<UPG 2>.A<N1 1> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<UPG 2>.A<C2 2> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<UPG 2>.A<N3 3> does not have a type

I think that the problem is the name, xleap don't recognize the UPG name.
Thus, I have changed the library (I have tried to use .gaff, .ff10,
.ff12SB, .ff99SB), but the problem is the same!!

Can you help me?? Do you know how can I build the correct UDP-rhamnose?

Thanks in advance.

Imma