Re: [AMBER] error

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 00:55:33 -0500

hi,

it's not enjoyable to compile AMBER (and any scientific software on
Windows).
I don't have a debug answer for you but you can consider

- Install virtualbox in you windows machine and create linux image:
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads?replytocom=98578
- Install linux in your computer
- using macos

Hai