Re: [AMBER] HMR with ParmEd for PSF/PDB inputs?

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 12:07:02 -0500

I don't think ParmED HMR will work with PSF or PDB input (if they don't
have atomi_number information for ParmEd).

In general, you can access any ParmEd's Action API by

import parmed as pmd

parm = pmd.load_file('your.prmtop')
pmd.tools.actions.XXXX(parm, arg_list).execute()
(replace XXXX by something like: HMassRepartition)

I suggesst to use IPython to explore its (ParmEd) functions.

Hai