Re: [AMBER] GIST: nan (not a number) in unreferenced water-water energy of the grid

From: Bruno Falcone <brunofalcone.qo.fcen.uba.ar>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 15:44:06 -0300

Hi Steve and Dan,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. The problem arose indeed due
to problems in the trajectories, which originated from establishing the
restraintmask as !:WAT instead of !(:WAT). With the former the
restraints were not working.

I'm re-running the calculations now, will let you know how it goes.

Bruno