Re: [AMBER] cpptraj - trouble with autoimage and triclinic truncated octahedron DCD from NAMD

From: Brian Radak <brian.radak.accts.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 15:47:45 -0600

I can confirm that this works as advertised. Kudos for the fast turnover!

Is there any chance that you would ever write Tcl frontend for cpptraj to
be used in VMD (just autoimage would be fantastic)? Their pbctools package
is pretty nice, but lacks this very desirable functionality -
non-orthorhombic boxes for all!

Brian