Re: [AMBER] cpptraj RMSD calculation with mismatch residue numbers

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 16:07:00 -0500

Hi,

Sorry for the long delay on this.

Since you essentially have two different systems here your best bet is
probably to calculate the rmsd in two separate runs, then concatenate
the data like so:

parm ABdomain.top [AB]
parm Bdomain.top [B]
# Get first frame of AB as reference
reference 1md.nc parm [AB] 1
# Load AB trajectories
trajin AB.1md.nc parm [AB]
trajin AB.2md.nc parm [AB]
# RMSD of B in AB
rms AB reference :101-200
run
# Clear the AB trajectories
clear trajin
# Load B trajectories
trajin B.1md.nc parm [B]
trajin B.2md.nc parm [B]
# RMSD of B; first mask is target, second is reference
rms B reference :1-100 :101-200
run
# Concatenate and write out
dataset cat AB B name AB-B