Re: [AMBER] cpptraj - trouble with autoimage and triclinic truncated octahedron DCD from NAMD

From: Brian Radak <brian.radak.accts.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 12:56:50 -0600

I just downloaded AmberTools16 today, Cpptraj V16.16.

There are probably a number of places weird things could happen. Maybe the
following observations are relevant:

1) the CHARMM PSF format does not include *any* box information
2) the extended system (xsc) file that I used in my simulation weirdly has
all zeros for the angles (I guess because NAMD uses (can use?) a full
vector specification instead?)
3) I have little idea as to how the DCD trajectories store box information
4) this was a constant volume simulation

9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg. 240
Argonne, IL 60439-4854
(630) 252-8643
brian.radak.anl.gov