Re: [AMBER] AMBER Materials modelling- periodic image

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 15:17:21 -0600

Dear Neha,

In AMBER the simulation of periodic system is performed with Particle Mesh Ewald algorithm in default, for which all the particles interact with their images.

Have you checked this webpage: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial27/pro_metal.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial27/pro_metal.htm> ? The example shown and references listed there may be helpful.

Kind regards,
Pengfei