Re: [AMBER] MM-GBSA calculation in temperature other than 298 K

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:13:06 -0500

You might want to check the LIE tutorial.
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial24/liew.html

Per MMGBSA, if you can "ignore" entropy calculation, I think it's very
straight forward.

PS: You need to validate above comments by yourself since I am not familiar
with LIE and just
want to post the link here.

Hai