[AMBER] 20161121141138.GE88784.scarletmail.rutgers.edu

From: Taylor, Miles <taylormi.oregonstate.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 07:56:48 -0800

Dear Dave,

I was asked not to start a new topic, I am assuming that means keep the
email chain with this email: amber.ambermd.org. Let me know if I am
incorrect.

The exact command I have been using is: prepgen -i NRQ.ac -o NRQ.prepin -m
NRQ.mc -rn NRQ

If I am correct, the ./configure options used were: ./configure gnu

When I try to use "prepgen -i NRQ.ac -o NRQ.prepin" it also seems like it
works, but it isn't referencing my .mc file, which is designating the
backbone. Whenever I use -m NRQ.mc, I definitely get the error talked about
prior.

Thank you.

-Miles

Please keep replies in the same thread rather than starting new topics (I
only say this because I've screwed up in the other direction, unwittingly
posting new threads in a previous topic).

When I run "prepgen -i NRQ.ac -o NRQ.prepin" I get NRQ.prepin with no seg
faults, although valgrind of that run reveals there is a memory error, an
invalid read, which definitely could cause a seg fault depending on your
compilation. Please post the ./configure options you used when building
Amber, and the exact command you used to run prepgen.

Thanks,
Dave

--
Sincerely,