Re: [AMBER] Error, charge not integral

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 08:39:39 -0200

Hi. Sorry for the second email, but I checked the list more thoroughly and
found a suggestion to change the ASN to NLN, which would have the correct
charge. But changing the ASN residues that link to glycosidic residues made
tleap create HD22 atoms for all of them and then, when I check the unit, it
states that HD22 does not have a type.
Thank you
Fabrício