Re: [AMBER] DIfferences between thermostats

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:14:47 +0100

Thank you very much for your help.

We have tested the Berendsen thermostat, but in MD of a similar system we
observed the "flying ice cube" effect. So we've change the thermostat to
Langevin with gamma_ln value of 1.0. I'll check the smaller value.

And what about the hydrophobic properties of amino acids? Does the
thermostat affect these properties?

I really appreciate your help :)
Have a nice day!
Karolina