Re: [AMBER] simulation running error.

From: Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 11:11:39 +0530

Hi,
Please add iwrap=1 flag and rerun your simulations.

Regards

*Elvis Martis* Ph.D. Student, Bombay College of Pharmacy
[image: photo] Email: elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Website: http://www.elvismartis.in <http://www.elvismartis.in/>
group website: http://www.profeccoutinho.net.in/
Address:

 Kalina, Santa Cruz [E]